We offer two types of maintenance contracts :
- Comprehensive : Service with Spare Parts
- Non- Comprehensive : Service without Spare Parts
Our AMC Features :
- Attend to complaints raised in the shortest possible time, usually the same day
- Repair/replace the defective components at free of cost for comprehensive contracts.
- Do preventive maintenance of the system every month
- Optimize the settings to offer efficient system performance
- Maintenance Services through qualified and competent Engineers/ Technicians.
- Provision of availability of service engineers on Friday or other holidays should be made in case of exigency.
RAK IT is committed to providing spares to support all of our systems within our maintenance contracts, this service also exists in its own right so even if you do not have a maintenance agreement with us you can still benefit. We offer up to date information regarding equipment availability, and if an item becomes obsolete we will offer a cost effective alternative solution.
In addition to providing recommendations on the compatibility of spares with your particular system, we also give advice on Recommended Spares Holding levels in order to ensure minimum system downtime. Alternatively, if you do not wish to hold any spares on site, we can provide a Recommended Spares List with all relevant equipment information, which simplifies the reordering process. All our recommendations are published information and our long-term experience. Furthermore, all our spares are supplied fully tested to the highest standard and are delivered to you by courier service.